The table below indicates categories of organisations to whom we may disclose information about you in the day to day running of our business and which includes suppliers processing data on our behalf to help us to provide services to you. We disclose personal data in this manner to procure high quality, cost effective services which we believe to be in our legitimate interests.
|Categories of Organisation
|Marketing agencies, database hosting companies, data cleansing companies, and mailing houses.
|To provide marketing services and fulfil our CRM and email program.
|UK or European Economic Area
|Email broadcasters (MailChimp)
|To fulfil our CRM and email program.
*United States of America: The EU has not endorsed the privacy laws of the United States but has approved a framework for the transfer of personal data called the EU:US Privacy Shield under which MailChimp has a valid certificate enabling us to lawfully transfer your personal data to the MailChimp email platform. You may review MailChimp’s Privacy Shield certificate here www.privacyshield.gov.
We may collect, transfer and store your personal data within any member of our group, which means subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in UAE Law (“Group”) including those outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), including the United Arab Emirates.
We may send you marketing communications by email, telephone, text message or post You can ask us to only send you marketing communications by particular methods (for example, you may be happy to receive emails from us but not telephone calls), about specific subjects or you may ask us not to send you any marketing communications at all.
We may ask you to indicate your marketing preferences when you first register an account on Our Website and/or app (as applicable), which you may change later on by emailing us on: email@example.com.
We will only share your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes if you provide us with your consent to do so including by email or by ticking a box on a form, or any other method that we use to collect your personal data.
We may also share information about you with other companies within the DP World Group or SMS group. We undertake data sharing on the basis of our Group’s legitimate interests in promoting our products and services and undertaking direct marketing.
If we share your personal data with any Group company outside of the European Economic Area we will ensure that suitable mechanisms are in place to safeguard your rights and your personal data including, without limitation, adequacy decisions made by the European Commission or model contractual clauses between terminals in the EU and those not in the EU.
We may also disclose your personal information to other third parties from time to time:
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation or if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our customers, or others including exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of Our Website;
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others for the purposes of the third parties commercial interests and/or to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
We do not make use of automated decision making or profiling.